What to Expect:
- You start with a brief interview, We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that, determine the best Proactive Tax Strategy program for you.
- You complete a brief Tax Questionnaire. You’ll outline your financial, business and investment goals and about where your money currently goes. We’ll bneed copies of your past tax returns and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnerships, etc) that you currently have set up. It’s all in the Tax Questionnaire and we’re here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you five us, the better job we’ll be able to do.
- We analyze your information and develop a comprehensive Proactive Tax Strategy. This stage typically takes tow weeks so there’s plenty of time to research the best possible options for you. This is the stage where the cool things happen. In fact, our average client saves over $14,000 with their Tax Strategy.
- Together, we schedule a meeting (or phone call if not in the area) to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback. Typically, this call lasts about an hour. It’s so packed with information, though, that we write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing!
- You get a write-up of your customized strategy along with informative tax loopholes based on needs identified during our meeting.
- About two weeks after the initial meeting/call, we conduct a follow-up meeting/call to cover the details of the first meeting again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
- On-Going support. We help you follow through with the implementation of your plan and guide you every step of the way.
- The benefits you ‘ll get from your personalized strategy will come to you in many ways:
- You’ll get to take control of when and how much you pay in taxes
- You’ll create a road map to building wealth and achieving your dreams through the tax advantages the wealthy use.
- You’ll legally lower your tax bills in ethical ways so you can sleep at night and not worry about the risks of an audit!
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing you have an expert team of advisors supporting you so you can concentrate on doing what you do best!
When would you like to know that you’re overpaying in taxes?
If you’d like more information about our services please complete this form to set up a Free Tax Diagnosis or call us at 508-853-3292/401-409-3193